“KINO PAVASARIS” INVITES YOU TO JOIN THE TEAM!
24th Vilnius International Film Festival "Kino pavasaris" will take place during March 21st - April 4th, 2019. It’s the biggest and the most important film industry event in Lithuania. Every edition of the Festival comes with the new challenges, which require courageous, innovative, high-quality and professional solutions. If you take interest in our country's film industry, have specific knowledge and skills related to organizing events and festivals, as well as enthusiasm and desire for results - contact us!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRY EVENT “MEETING POINT – VILNIUS” ASSISTANT
"Meeting Point-Vilnius" is a fast-growing film industry event, where Lithuanian, Baltic and foreign film industry professionals take part. Within three days they attend colleagues' presentations, project pitch sessions, closed screenings of films, participate in the workshops and training sessions for the film festival organizers. The 10th "Meting Point-Vilnius" will take place April 2nd - 4th, 2019.
More information: https://kinopavasaris.lt/en/about
We are looking for a person from Lithuania to support all aspects of the industry event structure, organization and follow up of the upcoming edition of "Meting Point-Vilnius". It is not necessary to have a deep knowledge of the film industry: high energy and commitment are essential. If you are a restless individual who can multi-task, solve problems and do things proactively, you’ll quickly become invaluable.
Location - Vilnius.
Duration - 5 months.
IMPORTANT: The employee must be free during the International Vilnius Film Festival “KINO PAVASARIS” and "Meeting Point-Vilnius" (March 21st-April 4th , 2019).
- assisting MPV team in partnerships and promotion;
- assisting MPV team in applications and selection process;
- supporting the organization of conferences, events, pitches and screenings during the event;
- supporting the logistic organization of MPV in cooperation with MPV Team and VFF team;
- supporting MPV team for the follow up after the event.
We are waiting for you if you:
- love cinema;
- have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree;
- have at least 1 year of practical work experience in organizing conferences or other projects / events;
- speak and write fluent English (other languages are also an advantage);
- have good computer skills (MS Office package);
- are flexible, able to work both individually and in team;
- know how to multitask;
- work diligently and honestly;
- know what the deadline is and how to comply with it.
We can offer:
- stimulating and challenging job in a creative environment;
- friendly, balanced, ambitious and innovative team;
- space to create and implement new ideas;
- encouraging environment for growth;
- fresh experiences and opportunities;
- abundance of inspirational and high-quality cinema.
Please send a one page CV and a motivation letter only in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 26th, 2018.