The 2022 edition of MPV will be held on hybrid form March 30 - April 1
TALENT NEST PARTICIPANTS OF “MEETING POINT – VILNIUS” 2022 EDITION
1. Ibrahim Taghiyev, director/writer/actor, Azerbaijan
2. Marek Čermák, director/screenwriter, Czech Republic
3. Jaanika Arum, director/screenwriter, Estonia
4. Nuno Escudeiro, director, Italy/Portugal
5. Aibota Kali, director, Kazakhstan
6. Ayan Sydymanov, director, Kazakhstan
7. Talo Brun, director/actor, Kazakhstan
8. Aizada Bekbalaeva, screenwriter/producer, Kyrgyzstan
9. Evgeni Chistyakov, director, Kyrgyzstan
10. Gulzat Egemberdieva, director, Kyrgyzstan
11. Kanykei Orozoeva, producer, Kyrgyzstan
12. Victoria Alexandria Brikmann, producer/director/actress, Latvia
13. Dagmara Brodziak, producer, Poland
14. Michał Krzywicki, director, Poland
15. Bon Alog, video artist/filmmaker, Lithuania/Austria
16. Ieva Šakalytė, director/screenwriter, Lithuania
17. Jogilė Ramoškaitė, content creator/artist, Lithuania
18. Viktorija Akavickaitė, producer, Lithuania
19. Vilma Razmutė, animator/animation director, Lithuania
20. Calin Laur, director, Moldova
21. Stefan Nahaba, producer, Moldova
22. Vadim-Tristan Belocur, director, Moldova
23. Ana Gurdiș, journalist/director, Romania
24. Maros Pulscak, director, Slovakia
25. Vildan Ersen, producer, Turkey
Talents Nest is the MPV initiative that aims to explore and nurture emerging professionals from Baltic, ex-Soviet and Caucasian countries by offering them industry and networking opportunities.
It will take place fully online during Meeting Point – Vilnius March 30-April 1, 2022.
The ideal participants are screenwriters, directors, producers and film critics at the very initial stage of their career. It is not necessary to have completed a short film or published articles. The goal of the initiative is to introduce emerging professionals to the audiovisual industry, helping them to become more familiar with different professionals involved in the field, and start building their own international network.
Up to three professionals from each eligible country could be selected to take part in the official Meeting Point – Vilnius programme and will have a dedicated schedule that includes:
- Introduction to the international audiovisual industry;
- Talent Speed Dating meetings;
- Dedicated Coffee with Decision Makers & Industry Professionals;
- Access to full online MPV 2022 edition, including pitching sessions and panels;
- Visibility in a dedicated part of the official MPV catalogue.
Applicants will be selected based on their motivation letter. Experience is not required, but it is mandatory to be curious about the international audiovisual industry, to be motivated in entering the international industry and to be generous and open to new contacts. National partners will be involved in the selection.
MPV is building partnerships in each eligible country.
Participation is free of charge. For more information, please contact us at [email protected].
In order to apply please send:
Your motivation letter.
The requested documents should be sent to: [email protected]
Email subject line: Talents Nest Application form - country
Extended deadline: March 4