Official 2019 selection:
- 36 Months, directed by Liene Linde and Armands Začs, produced by Guntis Trekteris –Ego Media, Latvia.
- Batrachomyomachia, directed by Kasia Hertz, produced by Wrota Podlasia and Jan Szewczyk, DFFB, Germany/Poland.
- El Padre Medico, directed by Vytautas Puidokas, produced by Paulius Juočeris, Mauricio Filho, Gabija Siurbytė, Iron Cat, Lente Viva Filmes, Dansu Films, Lithuania/Brazil.
- Legacy, directed by Dorian Boguta, produced by Oana Giurgiu, Hai Hui Entertainment, Romania.
- Marygoround, directed by Daria Woszek, produced by Marcin Lech, Jan Pawlicki, Dagmara Molga, Janusz Bielecki, Jutrzenka Studio, Solopan, All Muses, Poland.
- My Thoughts Are Silent, directed by Antonio Lukich, produced by Alla Belaya, Dmytro Sukhanov, Toy Cinema, Ukraine.
- Nova Lituania, directed by Karolis Kaupinis, produced by Marija Razgutė, M-Films, Lithuania.
- Soviet Man, directed by Ivo Briedis, produced by Elina Gedina-Ducena and Gints Grūbe, co-producers Jurga Gluskinienė, Jitka Kotrlova, Mistrus Media, Monoklis, Frame Films, Latvia/Lithuania/Czech Republic.
- Tarkovskij - Printed Time, directed by Andrej Andreejevic Tarkovskij Jr., produced by Dimitry Klepatski, Paolo Maria Spina, Peter Krupenin, Klepatski Films, Revolver, Hobab Prod, Russia/Italy/Sweden.
- The Family, directed by Austėja Urbaitė, produced by Živilė Gallego, Murielle Thierrin, Fralita Films, Aldabra Films, Lithuania/France.
- The Flood Won't Come, directed by Marat Sarksyan, produced by Ieva Norvilienė, Tremora, Lithuania.
- The Last Bus, directed by Nandor Lorincz and Balint Nagy, produced by Agnes Pataki and Monika Mecs, M&M Films, Hungary.
- The Lions Heading Venice, directed by Jonid Jorgji, produced by Elkjana Gjipali, Lukas Mracek, EJF Production, Blue Hills Picture, Albania/Czech Republic.
- The Sailor, directed by Lucia Kašova, produced by Nazarij Klujev, TOXPRO, Slovakia.
- The Soviet Garden, directed by Dragos Turea, produced by Dragos Turea, co-producer Marian Crisan, Parmis Film Studio, Rova Film, Moldova.
- The Thrillseekers, directed by Vlada Senkova, produced by Larisa Oleinik, Viktor Labkovich, DOKA, Pervaja Kinovideo Company, Belarus/Russia.
- Undergrown, directed by Marta Ribeiro, produced by Joana Peralta, Videolotion, Portugal.