MPV is looking for a part-time communication specialist
International industry event Meeting Point – Vilnius which will be held March 30th – April 1st, 2020 in Vilnius, is looking for a part-time communication specialist.
Meeting Point – Vilnius is an international audiovisual industry event with a goal to discover, develop and support European talents and upcoming debut films. Bringing together more than 300 professionals, it aims to build a network between different European macro-regions: from the Baltics to the South East, from the Caucasus to the Western Europe.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation;
- Write press releases and content for the website, newsletters and social media;
- Monitor media output;
- Maintain collaborative relationships with information partners;
- Consult team members.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills;
- Good knowledge and understanding of international audiovisual industry;
- Good understanding of social media (Facebook and Twitter);
- Availability between 24th of March and 3rd of April;
- Similar job experience.
Please send a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org until 24th of January.
Location: any, remote work possible.
Terms: part-time job starting as soon as possible until mid-April (with a small involvement for the rest of the year). Can be balanced with studies or other job.