Call for entries for films for VIFF 2022
27th Vilnius International Film Festival “Kino pavasaris” is inviting European filmmakers to submit their fiction, documentary, animation and experimental short and feature length films.
All you need is to:
- Register your film using the following link: https://vp.eventival.eu/viff/2022;
- Read Terms & Condition;
- Fill out the online submission form;
- Pay 10 EUR fee for the application to be reviewed (For Lithuanian films the Fee will be waived);
- Mail us the online screener: [email protected].
You may submit your film till October 15th, 2021.
By the 15th of January 2022, filmmakers of selected films will be notified personally. Due to the high number of applications the festival's programme committee keeps the right to notify only the selected works.
EUROPEAN DEBUT COMPETITION for films from Europe Countries (1st feature film).
Awards presented by an international jury:
- Grand Prix, “Kino pavasaris” statue and 5,000 Euro shared equally by the director and the producer of the winning film;
- “Kino pavasaris” statue for the Best Director and 1000 Euro;
- “Kino pavasaris” statue for the Best Actress and 1000 Euro;
- “Kino pavasaris” statue for the Best Actor and 1000 Euro.
SHORT COMPETITION for short films from Europe Countries.
Award presented by an international jury:
- Best Short Film Award, “Kino pavasaris” statue and 3,000 Eur for the director of the winning film.
27th VIFF “Kino pavasaris” will be held between March 24 - April 3, 2022. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]