The projects selected to Coming Soon 2019 and in the previous editions of Meeting Point – Vilnius, have the possibility to apply for an Industry Screening specifically organized for sales agent, press, programmers and professionals during the event.
Are eligible for the Industry Screening platform:
- feature, documentaries or animation full-length films;
- film with scheduled or possible premier between June 2019 until December 2019;
- it is possible to apply with: last cut of the film, rough cut of the film, film excerpt.
In order to submit your application and required material, you need to fill in the online form and sent it together with the Coming Soon application form following this link and please select Coming Soon + Industry Screening submission.
In case of submission to the Industry Screening platform of a film selected in the previous edition of Coming Soon section, you need to fill in the Industry Screening application form following this link.
All applications must include:
- complete online application form;
- short synopsis;
- director statement;
- teaser of the submitted project and/or excerpts of the film;
- link to the last cut of the film, rough cut of the film (if available);
- motivation to apply to the Industry Screening platform.
Selection results will be announced at the beginning of March 2019.
IN CASE OF SELECTION
In case of selection, film copy should be presented to Vilnius International Film Festival event “Meeting Point – Vilnius” organizers on HD file until March 15, 2019.