Industry screening platform
The international industry event that was scheduled to take place March 30 – April 1 has been cancelled to protect the safety of participants amid coronavirus threat. The decision was also brought on by travel restrictions across Europe.
Upcoming Lithuanian projects that were also selected for Coming Soon 2020 or previous edition of Meeting Point – Vilnius have the possibility to apply for an Industry Screening specifically organized for sales agents, press, programmers and professionals during the event.
Eligibility criteria for the Industry Screening Platform:
- Feature films, documentaries or animated feature films may apply;
- Films must have scheduled or possible premiere April through December 2020;
- It is possible to apply with: final cut of the film, rough cut of the film, film excerpt.
In order to submit your application and required material, you need to fill out the online form and sent it together with the Coming Soon application form following this link. Please select Coming Soon + Industry Screening submission.
If you submit your film to the Industry Screening Platform without taking part in the Coming Soon session, you need to fill out the Industry Screening application form following this link.
All applications must include:
- complete online application form;
- short synopsis;
- director statement;
- teaser of the submitted project and/or excerpts of the film;
- link to the final cut of the film, rough cut of the film (if available);
- motivation to apply for the Industry Screening Platform.
Selection results will be announced at the beginning of March 2020.