Industry screening platform
The 2023 edition of MPV will be held in Vilnius March 20-22
Upcoming Lithuanian projects selected to previous edition of Meeting Point – Vilnius and/or produced as majority or minority co-productions have the possibility to take part in the Industry Screening platform specifically organized for sales agents, press, programmers and professionals during the event.
Eligibility criteria for the Industry Screening Platform:
- Feature films, documentaries or animated feature films may apply;
- Films must have scheduled or possible premiere in 2023 or early 2024;
- It is possible to apply with: final cut, rough cut, film excerpt;
In order to submit your application and required material, you need to fill in the online application form following this link.
If you are applying to Coming Soon and Industry Screening, please fill in the Coming Soon Submission 2023 and select Coming Soon submission. You will find a dedicated part to Industry Screening submission.
If you submit your film to the Industry Screening Platform without taking part in the Coming Soon session, you need to fill out the Industry Screening Submission 2023.
All applications must include:
- complete online application form;
- short synopsis;
- director statement;
- teaser of the submitted project and/or excerpts of the film;
- link to the final cut of the film, rough cut of the film (if available);
- motivation to apply to Industry Screening Platform.
February 24 , 2023
Selection results will be announced early March 2023.