GENERAL CONDITIONS & ELIGIBILITY
Vilnius International Film Festival KINO PAVASARIS will take place from 24th March until 3rd of April 2022. The festival might announce additional screenings after the end.
Festival accreditation is linked to an individual person and are non-transferable. Accreditation used by a person other than the accreditation holder will be revoked.
There are two ranks of accreditations:
Rank one: Jury, Sponsor, Guest, Partner, Media, Industry + Films.
Rank two: Volunteer, Translator, Subtitler, Student and Organizer. Rank one accreditation has priority over rank two in case the screenings are full.
ACCESS & PRIVILEGES
Accreditation badge allows the holder to access:
• Regular festival screenings at all festival venues in Vilnius and Kaunas. Number of seats for accreditation holders is limited. To secure a seat, arriving 15 minutes prior to the screening is recommended.
Industry and Industry+Film accreditation badge additionally allows the holder to access:
• Industry event MEETING POINT – VILNIUS;
• Private industry screenings (possible restrictions for MEDIA accreditation holders);
• All accreditations are not valid for screenings at the Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theater as well as at opening and award ceremonies.
• INDUSTRY accreditation (Meeting Point - Vilnius only) is not valid for film screenings.
Note: Invitations to special festival events, such as Opening, Closing and post-event parties, will be sent personally by the organizer via Visitor Page account.
• INDUSTRY accreditation (Meeting Point - Vilnius only) is valid and provides access during industry event Meeting Point - Vilnius: from March 31st to 1st of April 2022.
• All other accreditations are valid and provide access during whole festival period: 24th March until 3rd of April 2022.
PICK-UP FOR LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL GUESTS
INDUSTRY badge (Meeting Point - Vilnius) pick-up, if not handed upon arrival, is available from 31st of March at the festival’s industry information center at Neringa hotel (Gedimino av. 23, Vilnius).
Other badges pick-up is available from 24th of March at the festival's information center - FORUM CINEMAS VINGIS (Savanoriu av. 7, Vilnius).
Accreditation pick-up in other cities:
Kaunas: Festival’s information center at FORUM CINEMAS (Karaliaus Mindaugo av. 49);
All badges are handed out upon presentation of a valid personal identification. If you would prefer for someone else to pick it up for you, please notify organizer at [email protected] with person’s name and surname details.
The protection of your personal data that is collected, processed and used during your registration on the Festival’s Visitor Page is of great importance to the Festival. Vilnius International Film Festival KINO PAVASARIS only uses your personal data provided by you in accordance for provision of better service and communication.