CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR LITHUANIAN FILMS
All you need is to:
- register your film using the following link: https://vp.eventival.eu/viff/2018
- read Terms & Condition
- fill out the online submission form
- mail us the online screener.
Address for online screener: email@example.com
You may submit your film till December 1st, 2017. By the 1st of February, 2018, filmmakers of selected films will be notified personally. Due to the high number of applications the festival's programme committee keeps the right to notify only the selected works.
DEBUT COMPETITION for films from Europe Countries (1st feature film).
Awards presented by an international jury:
- Grand Prix, Sunny statue and 5,000 Euro shared equally by the director and the producer of the winning film;
- Sunny statue for the Best Director and 1000 Euro;
- Sunny statue for the Best Actress and 1000 Euro;
- Sunny statue for the Best Actor and 1000 Euro.
Special independent prize for the Best Film selected by CICAE members Jury (Art Cinema Award).
SHORT COMPETITION for short films from Eastern and Central Europe Countries.
Award presented by an international jury: Best Short Film Award, Sunny statue and 3,000 Eur for the director of the winning film.
STUDENT FILM COMPETITION for short films created by Lithuanian students studying cinema in Lithuania or Abroad.
Award selected by a national jury: Best Student Film Award, 1,000 EUR for the director of the winning film.
23rd VIFF Kino pavasaris will be held in March 15th – 29th, 2018!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or 00370 680 36577.